Prompt: Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

 Prompt Response: The learning method I enjoy most is hands-on activities. I really enjoy hands-on activities because it gives me practice but also makes the lecture or activity fun at the same time, so I am getting both good ends of the deal. I also work better when doing hands-on activities because I really enjoy doing them. Lastly, I am also very involved in hands on activites amd I typically do much better when I am up moving around or being active in an activity, so that is another reason why hands-on activities are the most beneficial method that I can do while also enjoying doing it as well.

Summary: Today in class, we practiced supporting our reasons with claims to back up our evidence. We also made a box to identify five ways we experienced, observed, or read something to back up our claim.

Reflection: I can apply this on any future assignment, test, or quizz involving readings where I need to back up my evidence. This is benficial so I can improve upon my backing up of evidence and writing up good claims.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.