Prompt: As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?

 As I grow older and face new experiences an issue or topic I think I will have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society would be broadly speaking politics. As people get older their viewpoints on polices such as healthcare and economics may change based on life experiences. Another example is how peoples beliefs and viewpoints on public health had changed during the COVID-19 pandemic. This shows how as I grow older and face new experiences an issue or topic I think I will have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society would be politics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.