Prompt: Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.
Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is that I am both introverted and extroverted. While most people are one or the other, I would say I am both. I am not afraid to start conversations with people, especially if I know them or have talked to them before. However, a lot of times I also just like to keep to myself and stay quiet. I think having both qualities of being an introvert and extrovert make me stand out from other people.
Summary: Friday, in class we used SPACECAT to fill out our assignment on a couple movie clips we watched, we also had to identify some rhetorical appeals as well. After we had a 11 question quiz on everything we had learned so far.
Reflection: On, Friday, I learned how to use SPACECAT and identify rhetorical appeals in watchful settings. I also learned how to pace myself when taking a quiz and practice time management. This will help me in the future for identifying rhetorical appeals in videos and on future assignments. This will also help me with pacing myself and time management on future tests and quizzes.
Comments
Post a Comment