Prompt: Describe a time you felt completely lost.
Prompt Response: A time that I felt completely lost was the last few weeks of the first semester of my sophomore year, going into Winter break. I had had numerous assignments, projects, tests, and quizzes lined up one after the other for each class. I was so stressed and did not know where to start or what to do at the moment. I really had to crack down and do all my assignments and projects on time and not procrastinate, with proficient time management to study for my upcoming tests and quizzes. I kept a positive mindset and pushed through and got all my work and tests complete to then enjoy a great Winter break.
Summary: Monday, in class we read an article about the benefits of three-year bachelor's degrees and how these degrees could save people lots of money and the negative aspects of it. We had an assignment where we pulled some quotes from the text and identified whether it was a claim of fact, policy, or value and had to identify the theme.
Reflection: On Monday, I learned how to identify claims and figure out what category to put them in when reading a text or watching a video. I can apply this to my future assignments, tests, quizzes, and when reading books or articles.
Comments
Post a Comment