Prompt: Reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
Prompt Response: So far, my experience in AP Language so far has been going very well for me. I am understanding the assignments and doing well on them; I have made new friends in the class, and I have been bonding with my teacher, Mr. Rease. I am doing very well on the assignment portion and turning in work on time. I always make sure to stay productive in class and put in lots of effort while making sure to finish the assignments before the due date. Writing argumentative paragraphs and claims have been pretty challenging for me since I tend to struggle with assignments like this. One thing I need to improve on to be successful in this class going forward would be to work on my written portion for work, especially making sure to keep my argument or assignment I'm typing up flowing together and not falling off track.
Summary: Friday in class, we spent the whole class typing up an argumentative paragraph on whether there is such a thing as a good kill or not. During this assignment, we had to highlight our claim, our two or more pieces of evidence, our two or more explanations supporting our evidence, and lastly, our claim.
Reflection: This assignment helped me with my time management and making sure I was making good use of my time so I could finish the assignment on time and put my best work on display. I also learned how to keep my writing flow better rather than just typing up random thoughts. This will help me on the AP exam and future assignments like this one.
Comments
Post a Comment