Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Prompt Response: In my opinion, the most creative thing that I have ever made was my very own LEGO medieval fantasy world. I have a huge diorama on a large table where I have it set up. The world consists of many LEGO sets that I bought in the past, like many Lord of the Rings and Hobbit sets, and Castle sets; however, I also have many parts in my world that I built completely on my own. I also have many diverse minifigures that I customized myself. I have many factions and kingdoms, some that I made up completely on my own, and a whole backstory for the world and its history. Whenever I have time, I'll mess around with the world to make it as cool and accurate to how I want it as possible. Being able to bring all my Legos to life into one big world is very special to me, and I am very proud of the LEGO world I have created.

Summary: Tuesday, in class, we used SPACECAT and types of rhetorical appeals to analyze a video of President Donald Trump's Border Security Speech. We also had to identify the tones and list evidence of where we found use of rhetorical appeals in President Donald Trump's speech on border security.

Reflection: On Tuesday, in class, I learned how to use SPACECAT to analyze the purpose, audience, exigence, etc. of speeches and assignments. I can apply this by knowing how to apply it in future assignments and reading I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.