Three Goals I Want to Achieve This Year

The three goals I want to achieve this year is make straight A's, make new friends, and get better at ultimate frisbee. I want to make straight A's this year because it helps improve my GPA and interests colleges. I also want to get straight A's this year because I didn't quite achieve that goal last year; I think I will achieve that goal this year. I want to make new friends so I can branch out and meet new people. I hang out with my best friends a lot so it would be nice to make some new friendships and meet new people. Lastly I want to get better at ultimate frisbee so I can make varsity this year. I also want to get better at ultimate frisbee so I can get more field time. Achieving these three goals would make a very successful junior year for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.