Prompt: Some students look at a rubric only after receiving their grade, while others use it as a guide while completing the assignment. Which approach do you usually take?

 Prompt Response: I use any rubric I receive for an assignment or project as a guide to guide me through the assignment or project and what I need to follow. This is to ensure that I get a good grade on the assignment or project by following the directions in my best ability to do so. After reviewing the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric on Tuesday I can use the rubric to guide me and improve my argument writing by crafting up my own argument essays and following the rubric. Once I am finished I can review my work and see if it matched everything asked by the rubric. I can also use it to improve my writing skills to make my argument essay flow better and look more professional.

Summary: Tuesday in class, we brainstormed ideas to craft a good meaningful argument essay. We also reviewed the notes and what we highlighted on Monday in class to make sure the whole class is on the same page of what it takes to create a good argument essay.

Reflection: This will help me with my argument essay that the whole class and I will have to do on Wednesday. This will also help me with following the rubric to make sure I do well and follow all the directions on the rubric to ensure I understand how to write a good argument essay and get a good score on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

Prompt: Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Prompt: Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?