Prompt: Think about your practice with the "So What?" method today. What is one thing you understand about commentary now that you did not fully understand before? How will you apply it when writing your next AP Lang argument?

 Prompt Response: One thing I understand about commentary now that I did not fully understand before is that I need to respond more on the evidence. I need to expalin further rather than just giving the general answer, I need to be more specific in my evidence and how it is useul to the argument made by the person. I will apply this much more often now when wrtitng argument essays and during my next AP Lang Argument Essay on Wednesday in class.

Summary: On Friday in class, we were handed out and finished four claims with evidence, where we had to explain the evidence, why it mattered, its relevance, and the point it proved for the overall claim. We then had to craft up 2-3 sentences or more for each part, which was then due at the end of class as we left.

Reflection: This will help me with my writing skills and time management in finishing assignments like this on time. This also helped me with my argument essay skills to help me prepare for the argument essay we will be doing in class on Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

Prompt: Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Prompt: Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?