Prompt: Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?
Prompt Response: I struggle the most with crafting my claim in an argument. Because it is the first part of your argument, I feel I have to do it perfectly since the claim sets up the whole argument. I also struggle because I often add too much when crafting my argument, like extra words and unnecessary sentences. Sometimes my claim is also too short or too long, and that really hurts my overall argument. Overall, crafting the claim is the most challenging for me.
Summary: Wednesday in class, we took notes on crafting a good argumentative paragraph. We also looked over our quiz and argumentative paragraph results. We also practiced good claims and how to create a good argument as a class.
Reflection: This will help me with my argumentative paragraph skills and improving on my mistakes. This will help me with future assignments, tests, and quizzes involving argumentative paragraphs.
Comments
Post a Comment