Prompt: Write about something you've always been curious about.

 Prompt Response: Something that I have always been curious about is why we dream. I always have the craziest, inexplicable dreams that I can never understand. What is even weirder is that when I wake up, I forget a lot of the dream. Another part is how long they feel; whenever I have a dream, I feel like I am present in that dream for weeks. It's also very strange how crazy it is that multiple wild things are happening at the same time; it's very confusing and comical for me.  

Summary: Friday in class, we worked in groups to craft an argumentative paragraph off of a prompt Mr. Rease gave us. We then used that prompt to work together as a group to craft our paragraph.

Reflection: This lesson helped me with coordinating with a group, being more active in group activities, and my argumentative paragraph skills in crafting a paragraph. This will all help me with future assignments and tests involving paragraphs. This will also help me with my coordination and working with others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

Prompt: Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Prompt: Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?