Prompt: What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument?

 Prompt Response: One idea, suggestion, or approach from one of my group members that improved my paragraph was a suggestion to remove unnecessary wording and sentences. I have always had trouble typing my paragraphs because I write down everything that is on my mind. I also strive to be a perfectionist, so I try to make my paragraphs long and interesting. Because of this, my paragraph grades are not exactly what I want, though they are still good. This helpful suggestion really upped my writing, and I have noticed significant improvement in my last paragraph: not putting everything that is on my mind and keeping it simple but professional.

Summary: On Tuesday in class, my group and I finished typing our unpopular opinion argumentative paragraph on why having a partner in high school is counterproductive. The paragraph involved our claim, two sets of evidence, and explaining our evidence, and our conclusion. 

Reflection: This argumentative paragraph assignment helped me with my time management and working together as a group. This assignment also helped me with my writing skills. All of these skills I learned will help me grow and succeed in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

Prompt: Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Prompt: Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?